11.20.2011

It's official, we have a teenager!

So hard to believe how old Kali is. This was taken on Halloween with her friends. They are all growing up! It gives me a knot in my stomach just looking at this picture.

Kali wanted to have her birthday party at Laser Quest. Who knew teenage girls were so serious about laser tag?


Kali getting toilet papered :)

Kali is always amazing me. I seriously don't know how we ended up with such a wonderful daughter. (Except for her hard-headed determination to always get her way...I might know where she got that from.) Welcome to your teenage years Kali, oh boy this is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I know....can't believe she is grwoing up without permission...they all seem to do that. But she will have some fun now! Hang in there!

Kali said...

I hated to get toilet papered! And my friends were no help.