10.31.2011

Semi-recovered photos of Turner Falls

***First of all, why do pictures on blogger come out so crappy? And how do I fix that??? I would also like to know how to make my pictures larger without making them even grainier!***

I managed to recover some pictures that I lost off my SD card. Unfortunately I would have to pay $50 for the recovery software, so these are just "previews" of what I could get back if I wasn't so cheap.

Wow! We actually have a family shot!



Exploring a cave at Turner Falls

"Look I caught a Fish!"
(you would need binoculars to see that poor little thing)



We love this little guy!










3 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

I wish I was at Turner Falls! WOW! Beautiful scenery!

Unknown said...

That recovery software makes me look fat in pictures. There must be something wrong with it.

Angela said...

You are so beautiful Jamie! Did you hear about Torri Nilsson by the way????