9.25.2011

School so far...

We are all off to a great school year. If anything will keep me here in OK, it will be Edmond schools.

I have been working with Kali's orchestra twice a week and it has been a lot of fun. It makes me wish I could play in an orchestra again. Maybe someday...

For the last few weeks I have been helping them prepare for the annual Edmond All City String Festival. All the schools in Edmond get together and have a day-long workshop and then they have a little concert that evening. It was a great experience for Kali!

Kali performing with the other 7th graders:


Yay for Fall! I am so happy you are almost here!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy and Mike said...

That sounds like so much fun! So happy you are doing that! Way to go Kali!

MAstle said...

Hooray for Kali! Keep it up.