Since moving away we have been able to start our own family traditions and spend LOTS of time together as a family. On the other hand, Easter Sunday is a day that I can't help but think of all of our extended family back home who are all getting together and having fun without us. I'm sure those of you who live far away from family feel the same.
Anyway, I usually do two family pictures a year. Once on Easter and once in the Fall. Well, we had to forget about pictures today because we had a pretty good thunderstorm come through. Which is great since we desperately need the rain, but it made things very dark and...wet. We just snapped a few pictures before leaving for church (mostly taken by the kids). Regardless of the weather and homesickness on my part, the kids had a great day. The three of them played all morning and we had a wonderful dinner tonight.


Oh, and Brian is missing because he left early for a church meeting, not because we didn't want him in the pictures :) Although I was not happy about him going to a meeting on Easter morning!
1 comment:
Those pictures are a little cuter without me taking up all the space.
Post a Comment